Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Intolerant Tolerance

I am intolerant.
I am intolerant of disrespect.
I am intolerant of harassment.
I am intolerant of abusive behavior.
I am intolerant of dishonesty.
I am intolerant of harmful behavior in my personal space and the space of others.
I am intolerant of treating human lives like trash regardless of age and location.
I am intolerant of media bias.
I am intolerant of the redefinition of words.
I am intolerant of the vilification of groups of people.
I am tolerant of opinions, preferences and choices of other people because I tolerate living at peace with all men but when another's behavior inflicts pain and discomfort on my world, my community, my neighbor and myself I become intolerant out of the dignity and sanctity of the rights of living souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment